Microprocessor controlled. Dual mode operation :
* Slow on / Slow off dimmer with two independent and programmable delays. Dimming direction changes with each key press. Manual level control is possible. This mode also simulates a 'regular' dimmer.
* Light is turned on at full power for a programmable time, after which it slowly fades to zero, also during a programmable time.
- for use with the Velleman home modular light system K8006
- two programmable delays ranging from 1s to 1h
- no memory loss in case of power failure
- 'soft-start' function that prolong the life of the bulbs
- AC power: 110-125 or 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
- max. load: 2A (200W/110V)
- dimensions: 2.7" x 2.3" x 1.4"
- not suited for use with low voltage halogen lighting or electronic transformers